Description of the house
The house is located in the centre of Sominy, a picturesque Kashubian village distant 19 km from Bytow.
It is surrounded by a lovely fruit garden which is adjoining directly to the shore of the big Lake Somińskie.
The house is three-level high, the usable area is about 250m2. It has 5 separate bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 rooms for the joint use and a kitchen. It is intended for stay of 10 guests.
The heating of the water and rooms is being undergone through the oven burning chopped coal with an automatic feeder.
The house is decorated in a high standard equipped with all conveniences and appliances which guarantee a comfortable and attractive stay.
The location of the house within surroundings full of lakes, forests and footpaths for walks and bike rides with the simultaneous closeness of shops, restaurants and the horse stables causes that it is a dream holiday destination for families and groups of friends valuing the peace and privacy but open for active entertainment during the stay.
This is an ideal place for spending time together on hiking or bicycle expeditions, picking mushrooms, angling, rafting or at the bonfire or BBQ-ing.
The plan of rooms and equipment of the house
- kitchen equipped with the dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, an electric oven and cooker, microwave, cordless electric kettle, all required dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots and appliances for the cooking
- living room with table seating 10 people, couches, TV with the offer of the Family Package Polsat, DVD player, fireplace and door into the terrace and the garden
- bathroom with a big shower, washbasin and toilet
- double bedroom (two separate beds) held in the key of elegant warm brown
- terrace with the shaded dining space for 10 persons with the direct access to the kitchen and the living room, on the terrace wooden furniture, the mobile BBQ and the descent to the garden
- billiard room with the elegant pool table, bar, toy football players, couches and armchairs
- the "gold" bedroom with the window view on the lake and adjoining en-suite bathroom with the Jacuzzi tub (large double bed )
- the biggest "blue" bedroom - charming for it's dark furniture imported from Taiwan (large double bed)
- shower room and with a small bathtub
- bedroom with the window view on the lake, decorated in the bright country style (large double bed)
- pink-purple "oriental" bedroom (two single mattresses)
Additional equipment of the house:
- bed linen set
- bath and beach towels
- hair dryers
- the washing machine and the fold-out drier
- high chair for a child
- fold up cot for babies (without the bedding)
- Wi-Fi Internet
The garden and the additional equipment outside
The large garden (0.19 ha), is fenced and stretches along the shoreline of the lake. A shallow stream is cutting through it and trees and fruit bushes are covering the area. Closer to the lake there is designated place for the bonfire with small benches around, there is hammock, net for playing volleyball or badminton, two summer houses (one at the door to the kitchen and another closer the lake and the bonfire), swing chair with the view on the lake and the children's playground with a sandbox.
There are 2 double and 2 single kayaks for the free use of our guests, life jackets, 4 mountain bikes, a paddle boat, small car garage and a pier on the lake for angling.